We can design and create you what you want… and how you want it…
To make things clear and easy for you we customise services provided according to your project and these can be tailored to suit your individual requrements. Please contact us for a free informal chat and a subsequent free visit when we will be delighted to discuss proposals in more detail should you wish. Our initial consultation visit of approximately 1 hour is free of charge and following this meeting we will custom-build a fee proposal based upon your individual needs.
We maintain good working relationships with local Structural Engineers and Contractors and are able to assist with these additional services on your behalf should you require them.
We can provide some or all of the following services at your request:
- Building surveys and feasibility studies. Investigation of alternative uses & redevelopment potential of a property/site
- Preparing drawings for submission of Planning and Building Regulations applications
- Listed Building, Planning and Building Regulations applications and advice
- Technical specifications or schedule of works delineating the scope of work
- Increase the value of a property by good design
- Sustainable / Low Energy design and construction advice
- RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) have an informative web page to assists clients in securing the services of an architect.
Flexible fee scales…
Fees can be charged on a fixed fee, or timecharge basis, or even as an agreed percentage of the building cost depending upon the size and complexity of the project.We tailor fee packages to suit the individual type of service required.
Please Contact Us
Telephone 01245-222692 or 07973-835067 anytime. Alternatively send us a message using our contact form.
ARB’s register is the only statutory register of architects in the UK. Every architect whose name appears on the register has met the standards set by ARB for education, experience and practice, and has the legal right to use the title “architect”.